What do we do?
- We signpost interested candidates to advertised job and apprenticeship opportunities available to Hertfordshire young people that match their interests
- We advertise a job of the week on our @hertsjobs16to19 Twitter feed
- We notify any candidates registered for work that match your requirements
What you need to do...
There are several different ways to notify us of your vacancy and where it is advertised:
- Call Services for Young People on 01438 844766
- Complete the online Employer Contact Form
- Email the link to your vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in offering an apprenticeship?
You will also need to register the opportunity with the National Apprenticeship Service.
Visit www.gov.uk/take-on-an-apprentice to find out more.
If you would like further support please contact us, and we can put you in touch we relevant training providers to support you through the process.