Value of the programme
Enable your Key Stage 3 students to successfully think about and prepare for their future options with a series of interactive workshops. Navigate your Future is a package designed to support schools to ensure students are prepared for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of future life.
Reach for the Summit
Explore your own aspirations and set short-term and long-term goals
The Skills Map
Identify some of your own skills and qualities and how these relate to different jobs
Know about opportunities in your local area and how to research these
Understand the importance of teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills
Explore future options including sixth form, college, apprenticeships and university
Services for Young People offers:
- Informative, engaging, interactive workshops for groups of KS 3 students
- Qualified careers advisers with up to date knowledge of the local labour market
- Topics such as: building aspirations & resilience, skills & qualities, investigating careers and labour market information (LMI), teamwork, communication and problem solving and identifying options, choices and opportunities.
- Students in year groups 7-9
- Face-to-face delivery: Herts, Beds, Cambs, Bucks, Essex and North London
- Virtual delivery: any location
Who should purchase this service?
- Careers Leaders/Coordinators
- Curriculum planners
- WEX/WRL Coordinators
- KS3 Leaders
"The students thoroughly enjoyed working together in teams on the Navigate tasks and talking about their futures.” Careers Coordinator, Broxbourne