Gatsby Benchmark 3
"Students have different career guidance needs at different stages. Opportunities for advice and support need to be tailored to the needs of each pupil. A schools careers programme should embed equality and diversity throughout."
- Does your careers programme challenge stereotypical thinking and raise aspirations?
- Do you keep systematic records of all student advice and subsequent agreed decisions on study options?
We will work with you face-to-face or virtually to:
- Develop schemes of work for KS3, 4 or 5
- Gain methods to monitor and record students’ progress
- Prepare for Ofsted inspections
- Be up to date on careers and work-related learning software
- Train staff on supporting students with post-16 and post-18 choices
- Deliver one to one guidance with action plans including drop-in sessions to ensure access for all
- Offer group work, including raising aspirations, valuing equality, diversity and inclusion, building resilience
- Provide personal development and focused support
- Students in years 7–13 in schools and colleges
Who should purchase these services?
- Careers Leaders/Coordinators
- WEX/WRL Coordinators
"Pupils highly regard the service and value the advice. The school is so much stronger thanks to your involvement.”
- Careers Co-ordinator, Three Rivers
Read more about our...
To discuss your personalised package and costs, please contact us:
- 0300 123 7538