Gatsby Benchmark 4
"All teachers should link curriculum learning with careers. STEM subject teachers should highlight the relevance of STEM subjects for a wide range of future career paths."
By 14, has every student had the opportunity to learn how the different STEM subjects help people to gain entry to, and be more effective workers in, a wide range of careers?
We can support you face-to-face or virtually with:
- Cross curricular audits
- Information and resources, e.g. subject posters
- Embedding careers education and employer engagement in the curriculum
- Training for staff on ideas for careers and work-related learning across the curriculum
- Group work – knowing which subjects link to a wide range of future career paths
- Attendance at parents/carers and options events - linking subject choices to the world of work.
- Students in years 7–13 in schools and colleges
Who should purchase these services?
- Careers Leaders/Coordinators
- WEX/WRL Coordinators
“I’ve learnt that you need certain skills and subjects for certain jobs.”
- Stevenage student