Gatsby Benchmark 1
"Every school and college should have an embedded programme of career education and guidance that is known and understood by pupils, parents, teachers, governors and employers."
- Does your school have a structured careers programme?
- Is it published for the school community to see?
- Is the programme regularly evaluated with feedback?
We will work with you face-to-face or virtually to:
- Embed careers education and employer engagement in the curriculum
- Map provision against best practice frameworks (including the CDI Career Development Framework)
- Develop systems to monitor and evaluate the careers programme
- Write a career strategy/policy
- Create a development plan
- Produce best practice for careers pages on school website or VLE
- Understand statutory duties and frameworks
Who should purchase this service?
- Careers Leaders/Coordinators
- Curriculum Planners
- WEX/WRL Coordinators
"Services for Young People were very supportive and developmental. Very helpful consultancy notes."
- Careers Co-ordinator, Broxbourne
Read more about our careers curriculum and information support.