Gatsby Benchmark 7
"All pupils should understand the full range of learning opportunities that are available to them. This includes both academic and vocational routes and learning in schools, colleges, universities and in the workplace."
- By the age of 16, has every pupil had a meaningful encounter with a post-16 education provider?
- Did this include the opportunity to meet both staff and students?
- By the age of 18, have all pupils considering applying for university had at least two visits to universities to meet staff and students?
We enable your students to participate virtually or face-to-face in:
- One-to-one guidance
- Group work including post-16 options, post-18 options and higher education options
- Careers fairs
- Students in Years 7–13 in schools and colleges
Who should purchase these services?
- Careers Leaders/Coordinators
- WEX/WRL Coordinators
- Head of Sixth Form
- Head of Pastoral Care
"I enjoyed talking about my possible career path and gained more knowledge about it too.” Stevenage student
Interested in finding out more?
To discuss your personalised package and costs, please contact us:
- 0300 123 7538