Gatsby Benchmark 5
"Every pupil should have multiple opportunities to learn from employers about work, employment and the skills that are valued in the workplace. This can be through a range of enrichment activities including visiting speakers, mentoring and enterprise schemes."
From the age of 11, have pupils participated in at least one meaningful encounter with an employer each and every year?
We can provide you with:
- Industry talks and presentations
- Visits to workplaces
- Careers carousels and careers fairs
- Interview preparation, including CV workshops and mock interviews
- Enterprise group work
- Mapping of provision against best practice frameworks (including auditing tools)
- Systems developed to monitor and evaluate the careers programme
- Employer mentoring
- Students in years 7–13 in schools and colleges
Who should purchase these services?
- Careers Leaders/Coordinators
- WEX/WRL Coordinators
“Seeing all the different employers and seeing how and what they do has widened my horizons,”
- Broxbourne student
Read more about our...
- Work-related learning and work experience services
- Employer mentoring service
- Careers curriculum and information support
- Groupwork sessions
To discuss your personalised package and costs, please contact us:
- 0300 123 7538