We ask that young people people aged 16 to 19 let us know whether they are in education, training or have a job, so that we can make sure we are providing appropriate support. This is part of our legal requirement to ensure the government's promise to help young people stay in education and training is met.
If you would like to be entered into a free prize draw for a chance to win a £20 shopping voucher, simply complete the survey before 30 November 2023.
By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to the free prize draw terms and conditions below.
Activity survey prize draw terms and conditions
Eligibility to enter
- The free prize draw is open to entrants aged 16 to 19, who live in or are accessing education in Hertfordshire (SfYP staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the free prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter the free prize draw simply complete the activity survey via our website: Activity survey
- The prize draw is open to any young person who completes the activity survey and answers ‘Yes’ to following question on the form 'Would you like to be entered into our prize draw for a £20 shopping voucher?'
- All survey entries must be received by 5.30pm on 30 November 2023. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw
- SfYP will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Three winners will be selected at random by SfYP using a random number generator online from the pool of valid entrants.
- The prize will be one £20 One4All voucher per winner. You can find out more about One4all Multi-Store Gift Cards – Thousands of choices with one gift card. Please ensure that you follow the link above to access the One4all website and remember to be careful and use trusted and verified websites to avoid scams or fake websites.
- SfYP use of particular brands of gift cards as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so
- The decision of SfYP regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw date (12th December 2023) via the telephone number provided on the activity survey
- Only winning entrants will be contacted by SfYP
- SfYP will attempt to contact the winner by telephone and then by text if unreachable
- The winners will have 14 days from receipt of the phone call/text with which to reply and confirm their address so that we can send the prize to them; otherwise a different winner(s) will be chosen at random from the remaining valid entries who will also need to reply within 14 days to confirm their address.
Receipt of the prize
- After winners have confirmed their address and parent/carer consent, their voucher will be sent in the post via Royal Mail. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by SfYP for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our data protection information.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with SfYP’s data protection information.
Limitation of liability
- SfYP does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that SfYP does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- SfYP reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and the documents referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between each of the entrants and the promoter.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.