Please contact us using the following methods:
Services for Young People
Post Point CHO 022
Please call 01442 454060 or text 07860 065195 if you live in:
- Dacorum, which includes Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Tring, Markyate and Kings Langley.
- St Albans, which includes Harpenden, London Colney, Colney Heath and Wheathampstead.
Please call 01442 454060 or text 07860 065185 if you live in:
- Three Rivers, which includes Rickmansworth, Chorleywood and Croxley Green.
- Hertsmere, which includes Borehamwood, Potters Bar and Bushey.
Please call 01992 588220 or text 07860 065173 if you live in:
- East Herts, which includes Hertford, Ware, Buntingford and Bishop's Stortford.
- Broxbourne, which includes Cheshunt, Waltham Cross.
- Welwyn Hatfield, which includes Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield.
Please call 01438 843340 or text 07860 065178 if you live in:
- North Herts, which includes Hitchin, Baldock, Royston and Letchworth.
SfYP SEND Team
The Services for Young People SEND Team, which supports young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) up to the age of 25, can be contacted on 01438 844999 or SfYP.SEND@Hertfordshire.gov.uk.
Head of Service
To contact the Head of Services for Young People directly, please email HeadofSfYP@Hertfordshire.gov.uk.
Did we contact you?
You may have had a phone call, text, email or letter from us. Please let us know what you are doing by completing our online form.
Complaints, comments and compliments
If you wish to make a complaint, comment or provide a compliment about Hertfordshire County Council's Services for young people, please visit Hertfordshire.gov.uk